Admission form 2021-2022
ADMISSION NOTICE FOR B.COM 1ST SEMESTER
Online Applications are invited from eligible candidates for admission into B.Com 1st Semester for the session 2021-2022. Online admission form and Prospectus are available on the College Website http://gslohiagirlscollege.com. The offline mode of application and payment of fee is not available due to the prevailing circumstances of the Covid-19 pandemic.
Guidelines for admission:
- One Active Mobile Number for registration and further communication if required. (Admitted students cannot change this mobile number during their entire period in the college.)
- Students have to keep ready a scanned copyof following original documents before filling up the online application form:
- Photograph with clear front face (Size: Max 200 KB. Supported Formats: JPG/PNG)
- Signature (Size: max 30 KB. Supported Formats: JPG/PNG)
- Photocopy of Marksheet of Class X (Size: Max 5 MB. Supported Format: PDF)
- Photocopy of Admit Card of Class X (Size: Max 5 MB. Supported Format: PDF)
- Photocopy of Admit Card of Class XII (Size: Max 5 MB. Supported Format: PDF)
- Photocopy of Marksheet of Class XII (Size: Max 5 MB. Supported Format: PDF)
- Photocopy of Caste Certificate (if applicable) (Size: Max 5 MB. Supported Format: PDF)
Note: Photocopy of the Original Marksheet and Pass Certificate to be submitted as and when received from the Board.
- Before filling up the Application form, it is recommended to download the College Prospectus and study the details.
- For admission in B.Com First Semester, a student must secure at least 50% marks in class XII or any are equivalent examination.
STEPS FOR ONLINE ADMISSION PROCESURE AND E-PAYMENT:
(Applicant must put all information correctly as mentioned in the certificate etc.)
- In the home page of our official website, under the “Admission 2021-22” section, click on Click here for Admission on the image. You will be automated to the admission form.
- Fill in relevant information such as personal information, address details and academic details. Make sure you enter the data correctly, as mentioned in your certificates.
- Also, upload your photograph and signature, and attach the supporting documents, as requested.
- Click on Send.
On successful submission of the form, the applicant will receive a confirmation e-mail.
P.N.: No payment has to be made unless prompted.
Guidelines for online admission & payment: Due to the present circumstances of COVID-19, no physical verification of documents will be done now. So, the students are requested to upload a scanned copy or a self- attested photocopy of the original documents during the online admission process. (Date for physical verification of documents will be notified later)
Later, applicants provisionally selected on the basis of merit will receive a link for the online payment of fee on their registered mobile numbers. The students can pay the fee with the help of Credit/Debit Card or Net banking.
G. S. Lohia Girls’ College
Admission form for session 2021-2022