- CCTV Surveillance- It becomes easier for College authorities to ensure discipline, peace and order in every corner of the campus. It helps to combat unacceptable behaviours and renders a sense of security.
- Solar Panel- College runs on solar power self-generated by a setup of 216 Solar Panels. It generates 40 KW Power during the day sufficient to keep the Campus powered.
- 100% power back up- There is a generator of 62 KW Power to be used during power failures and bad weather conditions.
- Wi-Fi And Broad Band – The Campus is Wi-Fi enabled. The students, however, have restricted access to internet. Campus has Broad Band connectivity for all computers supported by Static IP 2MBPS.
- ICT enabled Classrooms- G. S. Lohia Girls’ College strive to stay updated technologically. All classrooms have ceiling mounted projectors to enable-
- Easier note taking by clear display and repetitions of slides
- Facilitates greater teaching versatility
- Allows better student presentations
- Fully Air-Conditioned Classrooms- It provides a conducive and comfortable environment where in the students are unperturbed by the changing weather conditions.
- Outdoor Sports- The College provides multifarious opportunities of learning and participating in various outdoor sports – Throw Ball, Basket Ball, Kho Kho, Kabaddi, Athletics etc., under the guidance of efficient sports trainers.
- Indoor sports- There is an indoor sports room with Carrom Board, Chess and other facilities.
- Music and Dance Studio- Students may avail music lessons for Synthesiser, Guitar, Drum set, Congo, Octopad etc., provided at a very nominal charge. The students have also formed a Music Band- Ethereal.
Ethereal-The Music Band
Music is a universal language of mankind. It is the divine way to make life beautiful. It is an art which washes away dust from our soul. The College Band “ETHEREAL”, formed by the students, gives students an opportunity to showcase their talents in the field of music. ETHEREAL is not only a band but it is a mirror that shows a clear image and beauty of the college through the waves of music. Music creates a path for happiness and relaxation. Growth comes only through continuous efforts and dedication.
- IQAC Room- There is a well-furnished IQAC Room accommodating around 20 people with the sound system, projector, computer system with scanner and printer to facilitate panel discussions. The room is further sub divided by cabins for various Cells.
- Students’ Common Room- It has been marked with an informality of students’ creative expression to make them feel at home.
- Auditorium- Auditorium has been proficiently designed with an excellent acoustic system and has a capacity of holding populous audience with the provision of balcony enabling a vista view. The jewel in the crown is PANASONIC MEGA DISPLAY THEATRE SIZE PROJECTOR. This is a premium projector installed which is first of its kind in North East. It is a multipurpose gadget for movies, presentations and behind the stage displays.