Vision & Mission
G. S. Lohia Girls’ College visualizes young women as illuminators of their paths who can be better empowered through a progressive approach towards the advanced trends of education. We envision not only to be a leading centre of excellence in academics, but also grooming each young woman comprehensively, allowing her liberally to pick up the flowers of learning.
Through an unparalleled educational journey that is intellectually, socially, and personally transformative, GSLGC seeks to prepare resilient leaders of the challenging world, bearing an assertive personality and committed to transforming learners of all ages.
Embracing GSLGC’s goals of transforming young girls into supernumerary leaders of tomorrow, we are committed to:
- provide holistic education wherein trans-curricular skill sets are polished to help them acquire a competitive positioning in the changing global scenario.
- promote a culture of educational excellence, from within a caring and secure environment enriched with the values of discipline, mutual care and respect, which extends beyond the campus into the wider community.
- secure excellence through a personalised approach in developing habits of mind that innovate, inculcating the spirit of self expression and independent judgement, and cultivating aesthetic sensibilities and moral values.
- instil high aspirations, a desire to learn, insatiable thirst for hard work, and ambition to achieve.
- integrate the different levels of being so that the emergent personality is free from conflicts and is able to live in harmony with her surroundings with confidence.
- develop a cohesive identity so that our students, their parents and communities feel a strong sense of belonging to the Star “family”
- enhance the commitment of faculty members in creating and sustaining a focused and supportive climate throughout the campus.