Every public declaration of intent by any institution, in any electronic, audio visual or print or any other media, for admission of students to any course of study shall expressly provide that ragging is totally prohibited in the institution.
Our college considers ragging in any form a cognizable offence. The following could be the possible punishments for those who are found guilty of participation in or abetment of ragging.
The quantum of punishment shall, naturally, depend upon the nature and gravity of the offence as established by the Anti Ragging Squad.
- Cancellation of Admission.
- Suspension from attending classes.
- Withholding/withdrawing scholarship and other benefits.
- Debarring from appearing in any test/examination or other evaluation process
- Withholding of results.
- Debarring from representing the institution in any national or international events.
- Pawan Sharma
- Mrs. Sukomal Agarwal
- Mr. Rakesh Aganval
- Mrs. Lipika Baruah
- Pratiksha Kejriwal (lst Semester, 2018)
- Jahnavi Singh (3rd Semester, 2018)