Research Forum of Students
Research Forum formed and constituted with all teaching faculty of the college functions under the leadership of Principal. The Forum undertakes fostering the intellectual and analytical skills of students and teachers. It is a matter of honour that our faculties are pursuing M. Phil and Ph.D and have papers published in UGC approved journals covering multifarious aspects of Commerce.
- Encourage Teaching Faculty to undertake research projects and publish papers in UGC approved journals.
- Various publications to be compiled, edited and published
- E-magazine on the college website- First of its kind in North-East.
- Quarterly Newsletters with regular updates of college and informative articles
- College Magazine OJAS
- Research Journal incorporating various research papers and articles from scholars. We have our in-house research journal North East Journal of Multidisciplinary Research ISSN 2582-3787